Terms and Conditions for the Purchaser
Please read all these terms and conditions and for more details regarding the definitions and interpretation in the terms below and other terms, you may log onto
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want. In the event of a doubt, please call our toll free number at 1800-425-5522 For a more detailed version of our Terms and Conditions, you may log onto
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer), advertised in our Website. We are with .
2.These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked “I Accept”. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual or a customer as defined under the Consumer Protection Act acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us Sellers (distributor, wholesaler, Retailer) for the supply of the Goods.
5. Delivery Location means the Sellers premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
6. Goods means the goods that the Seller supplies to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
7. Order means the Customer’s order for despatch from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
9. Website means our website in which the Goods are advertised.
The information in this is website is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted through this site and cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure or error-free. It is possible that information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of transmission.
THE portal AND ANY RELATED PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.