1. What should I do if I cannot track my order online?
Once your parcel has been dispatched, an email or a SMS containing your parcel information is sent to you automatically.
You can then follow your parcel’s progress by going to the order tracking section in Website. We update your parcels status on this section.
Status Information: Type of Status
If you are unable to view any information regarding your parcel, we recommend that you contact our customer care team at 1800 258 9595 Or Email us at email@example.com (With Order Details).
2. What happens if I am not available to receive my parcel?
Please ensure that you take call/s to facilitate delivery of your package.
If not available, kindly contact the seller and intimate the available time and date for delivery.
3. What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated delivery time would vary from 3-5 business days. However for latest update you may contact your TafeGenuine Seller.
4. What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
All the parts should be checked thoroughly for damage on delivery of the items. Any damages bought to the notice after the delivery person has left are the responsibility of the buyer.
On receipt of the parcel if you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it.
All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from TafeGenuine Seller.
If you have refused to accept your parcel due to the above reasons kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in our customer care executive would guide you on the next step further.
5. What should I do if a damaged parcel has been left for me?
If your parcel was left for you at your home or if your neighbour/ reception/ anyone accept the same on your behalf and it is damaged, the parcel is considered as “Accepted”.
If on opening your parcel you notice that items are damaged or missing, please inform us via an email on email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
6. I have received a defective item or my order is incorrect
If you notice that the items you’ve received are defective or if your parcel does not contain the items you ordered, please contact your TafeGenuine Seller within 24 hours of receiving the consignment & provide all the relevant details. The same will be picked and investigated for genuineness , and further it will be corrected by your TafeGenuine Seller.
7. What is Cash on delivery purchase?
If you place an order with Pay by Cash, TafeGenuine Seller contact details will be shared in sms and email, then you need to visit the TafeGenuine Seller’s shop to pay cash and collect the product.
8. Can I change my shipping address once I have placed the order?
You may call your TafeGenuine Seller executive as soon as possible of placing the order to modify the address. Kindly mention your purchase order as reference while you speak to the executive, this would simplify things and ease the request placed. But once the order get processed & invoice been created then we are unable to process your request for change in shipping address.
9. Can I cancel an order that I have placed?
Yes, If the order is in the processing stage you can cancel it and refund the amount as credit into your registered account within 7-8 business days. ( More information refer cancellation policy ).
10. Will I get a refund for a cancelled order?
TafeGenuine Seller would refund the amount (cancellation charges applicable) within 7-8 business days from date of claim by the customer.
11. Can I modify an order that I have placed?
No currently this option is not available .
12. If the delivery boy asks me to pay additional charges, should I pay? What should I do then?
TafeGenuine Seller may charge handling/delivery charges which will be intimated to you by Seller before sending for delivery.
13. Is it safe to use my Credit Card/Debit card Online at TafeGenuine.com?
Yes, You can safely use your credit card / debit card on www.tafegenuine.com. Our payment gateway partners uses the best industry-standard.
14. Can I ship different items in my order to different shipping addresses?
We can only process one shipping address per order.
So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders.
15. What options do I have while making payment?
Tafegenuine gives you multiple payment options for order,
We currently offer delivery on various payment modes as mentioned below:
• All Major Credit Cards
• Debit Cards
• Net Banking
• Wallets (Paytm, Mobikwik, Ola Money, Airtel Money, Jio Money)
16. What should I do if my online payment fails?
In case of successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation and sms from www.tafegenuine.com, In case of payment failure, please retry ensuring:
Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate ie. account details, billing address, password(in case net banking).
Your internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7-10 working days. You can get in touch with our customer care team with your order number or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.
17. How will I know if order is placed successfully?
A confirmation SMS / mail confirmation / transaction status on the login page will be seen upon successfully placing an order. Details / status of this order will also be sent to the mail ID provided. Additionally, upon successful completion of order transaction confirmation will also be received from the bank by SMS/ mail.
18. I want to cancel the order? How do I get my money back?
Read Cancellation policy
19. Payment status shows that transaction is failed but I got message from bank about account debit?
Such transactions are usually refunded back to you within 7-10 working days. In case of queries, contact Tafegenuine’s customer support
20. Which all banks are available for transaction?
Banks that are available for transactions are listed in payment page (once you proceed to make payment).
21. Can I use my international card issued outside India?
No, only cards issued by Indian banks will be honoured.